The Crucial Reasons for Anxiety, Sadness, Fear

The Crucial Reasons for Anxiety, Sadness, Fear

The whole generation of people having these negative experiences - anxiety, fear, guilt and sadness etc is totally not okay.
Hey, just look at your Facebook feed everybody they're doing the same fucking things. A couple of days I noticed that thing. Actually, when I access my facebook I see some of the posts like some guys feel anxiety or sadness etc.

Look, there have too many reasons for feeling anxiety. I just addressed the worst results that create anxiety nowadays.      Some guys are failing in the exam or get low CGPA then posted on Facebook. They show up their anxiety.  They thought what will happen in the future in these worst cgpa . How can they get better jobs this cgpa, a lot of stuff they just thinking or posting on social media. They don't do anything for it to overcome their problem. They just post and someone comment and give them some weird suggestion. I think relaxation is the best ways to overcome anxiety.

Sadness is the most vital matter of this planet. 60% of people are faced in the only reason for separation.  Its maybe divorce, break up etc.
         
Breaking the relationship up is an Art nowadays. It very common matter in the world community.  Let's tell a story, one of friend mine he likes to deal with girls. He made his first girlfriend his 17th  birthday. About 7 months later they broke up because they don't know the meaning of love.  After breaking up both if they had no feelings of break up. But secondly when he made the relationship that was good than his first relationship he says.  But 9 months later it also broke up. that's was a tragedy because he falls in love. He knows the meaning of love. He doesn't wanna lose his love, always think of his girlfriend with his bright future. But the problems have no feeling after 9 months in a relationship, she wanna break their relations up him. Finally, they broke up. Now he feels weird without herself  He always made the heartbroken post on facebook. Actually, love always be the wrong person. He has one side of love. Nowadays too many persons have one side of love. Apart from these kinda sucks. Before fall in love check it out both of you have loved each other or not...
                         
Fear is another negative experience of everyone. For example of  Public speaking. I had to this fear of public speaking. That's a great story of my life. It was an amazing seminar on the second Monday in April 2018.  I was a bad feeling of asking something of that Speaker. But I made up my mind to at any cost I ask something .  and finally ask a question and mumbling at the same time. Then the speaker says why you're mumbling just take it easy I am not alien just a man like you. If I can talk too much in public crowd why you don't, be confident and Courage.  In that's motivation stuck in my mind, before speaking something in a crowd automatically I get some motivation and speak properly in front of the public. It was my first to ask questions in a public place that makes me more strongly than before. And these time later I participated in 5 or 6 seminars but I never feel scared. so I think Courage is the most important power of public speaking.
Look, before public speaking or anything you want to do. if you have enough courage and motivation then you'll get better than things. So don't afraid of your fear.  Remember every problem have the solution, just go ahead           

Post a Comment

0 Comments