HOW TO OVERCOME BAD THINKING.

                  HOW TO OVERCOME BAD THINKING.


Have you ever felt lonely, anxiety or hopelessness at least one time in your life for what you can’t achieve or get? The answer is yes, everyone in the world has the same problem.

How do you overcome these bad status, what would you do, positive or negative attitude.
For me, I always have had problems in my life. Finally, I overcome.
I did not do negative action, do you know why. You can do it! You can overcome stage fright by thinking positive about yourself. Think you could do great. Gain self- confidence, and trust yourself. It’s the most important thing of all. Aside from that, practice a lot of times. That is positive thinking, positive action.

One day, I have read a story about a disabled girl. She was very young, beautiful, good girl in a Muslim family with a happy marriage life.
Her life has changed totally after a car accident when she was 20 years old, she loses two of her legs even could not sit on chair wheelers due to horrible injuries in that accident. For the first two years she stayed in bed, thinking about her future, she thought why she was still alive, why she did not die in the accident, wanted to end of her life so many times.

One day, she decided to change everything it was a hard 7 years journey. Now she is a very famous woman, the inspired symbol for all including me.

That is the key to how I can overcome bad thinking.

THIS IS MY FIRST WRITING
Onah Nguyen, Vietnam

Post a Comment

0 Comments